Lazada Philippines

7.1.07

Disney World, Wish I Were There!

The other day my friend Dale, a blogging and golfing aficionado, was telling me about his plan to have a Spring Break vacation in sunny Florida. Since he'll be taking his family along, he was keen to sign on the Disney World Packages.

That makes sense because Orlando has so much to offer as one of the most popular tourism spots in Florida. The kids and his wife would love it at Disney World which is the biggest attraction in the holiday city they nicknamed "The City Beautiful."

They'll be having a rollicking time. There are 52 theme parks around Orlando and the beaches are just a short drive away. Dale will be looking forward to meeting up with some old pals for a few good rounds of golf. Orlando has some of the top-rated golf courses in the state.

Orlando is a vibrant city that's ever changing and has plenty to offer. It can boast of the second largest convention center in the world. And you won't be short of choices in holiday accomodation.

I envy Dale while I'm still stuck here blogging with my nose to the grindstone! He and his family are going to have a well-deserved vacation. I won't be surprised if I get a postcard from him saying "Wish you were here!"


No comments:


Lazada Malaysia